*Open the PIPFALL app on your mobile device for easy scorekeeping!
1. Each dice is awarded the numerical value of that dice based on the number of PIPs showing.
2. Dice must come to rest completely on the board (no part touching the ground) to earn points.
3. A leaner is a dice that is not flat against the surface of the board. For example, the dice is positioned where players cannot determine which PIP value to assign, or the dice leans against another dice on the board.
4. A leaner can only be counted as a leaner if all dice have been thrown for the frame.A leaner is given a value of three (3) points.A player that rolls the same PIP value for each of their three (3) dice will receive double points for that round with the following exceptions:If any dice is considered a leanerIf all three dice are not on the board
5. Any dice that is thrown or pushed into the hole on the board is a “Dice in Hole” and will receive minus three points (-3 points) for that dice.
6. Negative points accrued during any round apply only to that round and do not carry forward. Negative points at the end of any completed round will be given the score of zero (0) for that round, with the lowest score for a player during any round being zero (0).Example: Player One has played all three of their dice: First dice was a “Dice in Hole” (-3 points); Second dice landed on 4 (4 points); Third dice was a “Dice in Hole” (-3 points). Since Player One is in the negative, Player One’s total for that round is zero (0).
7. Games are played to 100 and must be won by at least two (2) points. Players keep total points each round. You do NOT net points each round in Race to 100.